SHIPPO CARDS are down the bottom of a muddy track, at the end of an extremely wriggly minor road in the astonishingly green hills of Carmarthenshire in West Wales.
Why should you buy a Shippo card?
Here are some more or less plausible answers:
1. They are original. If you send one of my cards you don’t have to worry that the happy recipient has already been given the exact same one by someone else.
2. Shippo Cards are good for the environment. I use only high quality recycled card and envelopes. The cellophane wrapper is also biodegradable.
3. I make all the cards myself from start to finish and I am entirely biodegradable.
4. Making Shippo cards keeps me off the streets and prevents me from becoming a heartless oligarch.
5. They are also quite funny.
Shippo cards are £2.00 per card and that even includes the postage. (With the money you have already saved you could splash out and buy more than one. Just a suggestion…only trying to be helpful…)
The exception to the £2.00 prices are a very few A5 cards (eg How to look after your Grown-up, How to Be Good) which are £2.50 including postage.
I do my best to dispatch cards within 24 hours of receipt of order. Sometimes I am so efficient that I will print and post them so you will get them the next day. Which is nice.
The size of card depends on the shape of the image. There are basically 3 formats:
A5 15cm x 21cm folded
A5 single card unfolded.
Square 12cm x 24cm folded.
2.Credit or debit card.(at the checkout just click on ‘Paypal guest’)
FOR NON-UK CUSTOMERS:
Just email me your order and address using the CONTACT page. I can then work out the postage and email you a Paypal invoice ( You don’t even need to have a Paypal account for this to work.)
Stockists of Shippo Cards in Wales:
All images on this site are Copyright protected. ©jonathan shipton 2016 shippo cards.